Short-Term Rental Agreement & Guest List
1. Guest(s) acknowledge and understands that he / she is a Guest (licensee) of the Owner and not a Tenant, and, that he / she is not acquiring any interest in the property. By signing this Rental Agreement, Guest(s) accepts the detailed Terms & Conditions governing the short-term rental set forth on the CFRM Villas website at www.cfrmvillas.com andattached to this agreement. CFRM | Terms & Conditions (cfrmvillas.com)
2. It is understood that each unit is privately owned including the furnishings, with CFRM Villas acting solely as Agent for the owner.
3. Occupancy and use of premises shall not be such as to disturb or offend neighbors or residents. PETS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED in the property. Smoking is not allowed inside the house. CFRM Villas has the prerogative to terminate this agreement and to ask disruptive guests to vacate the premises for failure to comply with these rules.
4. Every consideration will be given to persons who are forced to cancel for reasons beyond their control. In the event of a hurricane one (1) week prior to arrival, CFRM Villas offers guests the opportunity to reschedule their vacation. All requests to alter a confirmed booking must be made in writing to CFRM and must be confirmed by CFRM. Whilst every effort will be made to accommodate any request to alter a booking for just cause (subject to availability), we can make no guarantee that this will be possible. Likewise, refunds may be given to guests for just cause.
5. The Guest(s) acknowledges and understands that checkout time is no later than 10:00am and check-in time is no earlier than 4:00pm.
6. Likewise, the Guest(s) acknowledges and agrees that any rental lasting 14 days or longer will require a mid-stay clean every 14 days. NO EXCEPTIONS.
7. Guest(s) shall be solely responsible for any property damage, accident injury to any person or loss sustained by any person, including loss of money, jewelry and other items of personal property, arising out of or in any way related to Guest(s) negligent use of the premises or the items of personal property provided by CFRM Villas or the Owner at Guest(s) request. Guest shall inspect and be familiar with proper use and application of such items prior to using them. Guest(s) hereby agrees to indemnify and hold CFRM Villas and / or Homeowner from any and all claims including those from third parties, arising out of or in any way related to Guest(s) negligent use of property or the items of personal property provided therein. Guest(s) assumes the risk of injury or other losses relating to any recreational activities and will hold Owner and its Agents harmless with respect thereto.
8. Guest(s) shall leave premises in clean, undamaged condition. If unit is not left in suitable condition, guest understands that agent reserves the right to charge guest for any repairs or special cleaning. Refer to departure instructions posted on reservation confirmation.
9. Guest agrees to pay rent in the form of a personal check (eCheck) or credit card to be kept on file by CFRM Villas before the beginning of a daily, weekly or monthly stay. The maximum short-term rental stay cannot be more than six (6) months (180) days. One month consists of 28 days and bookings longer than one month must be processed on a month-to-month basis not to exceed 180 days.
10. Guest(s) accept the detailed Terms & Conditions of the rental agreement which is published on the CFRM Villas website at www.cfrmvillas.com
THIS SHORT-TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED UPON RECEIPT BEFORE THE ARRIVAL INSTRUCTIONS ARE EMAILED TO LEAD GUEST.
Leave this empty:
Your legal name
Your email address
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: Rental Agreement
Agree & Sign